-
May 25th, 2006, 12:05 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Yes - that was my favorite season, too. I think I like Clay's new hair. Remember, he has those huge ears that stick out so he looks better with more hair. Did Clay sing at the beginning of the show. I missed the first 15 minutes and saw Clay with the look alike. So, did Clay sing with Taylor, too? My sister has the show taped for me, so I can watch it again completely. I think this season may have been my second favorite season after the Clay/Ruben one. I liked many of the finalists in one way or another except Kevin. I especially grew to like Elliot whose transformation was reminiscent of Clay's.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks